Travel & Accommodation
The conference will be held at the Domain Sol Cress, Spa, at the edge of the High Fenn Park in Belgium.The exact address is:
Corsendonk Sol Cress
4900 Spa - Belgique
T. +32 (0) 87 77 23 53
Internet: Sol Cress
- A shuttle service is operated by Airport 2000 from the Liège Guillemins railway station and Brussels Airport (BRU). The shuttle ride from Liège-Guillemins takes about 35 minutes and from Brussels Airport 1 hour and 20 minutes. The service runs 24/7 but you should contact Airport 2000 by sending an email (in English or French) to email@example.com to get the rates. Note that Airport 2000 can also propose a shuttle from other airports: Charleroi, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Köln, Paris, Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Maastricht, Luxemburg.
- Travelling by train to Liège-Guillemins from a European destination, see, e.g., http://www.b-europe.com. Liège Guillemins is an intercity station with high speed connections from the cities of Brussels, Paris and Köln. There are slow train and bus connections from Liège to Spa, and you can walk 1.3 km up hill to Sol Cress from the railway station, but we suggest to use the option of the shuttle from Liège-Guillemins.
- Travelling by air to Liège-Guillemins: major international airports near Spa are Brussels, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Paris. For trains to Liège Guillemins, check, e.g., http://www.b-europe.com.
- From Brussels airport:
- IR trains to Brussels (Bruxelles-Nord/Brussel-Noord) or Leuven.
- Then change for IC or ICE trains to Liège Guillemins.
- Travel time: 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- From Frankfurt:
- ICE directly to Liège Guillemins.
- Or ICE to Köln, then ICE or Thalys to Liège Guillemins.
- Travel time: slightly over 2 hours.
- From Paris Charles De Gaulle:
- There are 7 direct TGV connections from Charles De Gaulle to Brussels (Bruxelles- Midi/Brussel-Zuid).
- From Brussels to Liège Guillemins by IC/ICE.
- Travel time: 2 hours 53 minutes.
- From Amsterdam Schiphol:
- From Schiphol to Brussels (Bruxelles-Nord/Brussel-Noord) by Thalys or IC.
- Then from Brussels to Liège Guillemins by Thalys, ICE or IC.
- Travel time: around 3 hours.
There is a local airport in Liège with a few European destinations. Airport 2000 can propose a shuttle from there.
Travelling by car: You can find directions by car from your home city via the website: https://www.corsendonkhotels.com/en/clubs/sol-cress/contact/
by clicking the sol-cress logo on the map.
You can also enter the address : Spaloumont 5 - B-4900 Spa Belgium in your GPS.
- From Brussels airport: